Our premium quality extra virgin olive oil is the precious juice of organically cultivated, centenarian olive trees that grow directly overlooking the magnificent Gulf of Corinth in Greece. Here they enjoy a micro-climate and soil that has been generous to both tree and farmer since ancient times. With its vivid golden-green color, our filtered and unfiltered varieties evoke aromas of young green foliage, perfectly balanced with a peppery taste of fresh green olive, wild artichoke and newly cut grass. Our passion and love for the olive and the environment that nurtures it, means you can expect an organic extra virgin oil of unadulterated purity, freshness and taste, whose naturally high levels of polyphenols will infuse your food and body with health-promoting goodness.
- Olive Variety: The rare Patrinia olive
- Harvest Period: Oct 2019 – Jan 2020
- Harvesting method: Hand-picked by family and friends. Cold-pressed the same day
- Organoleptic profile: Harmonious balance of young green, freshly cut grass and a hint of artichoke and almond
- Quality Certification: Produced in the ISO und TÜV certified Lianos Olive-mill, Peloponnes, Greece.
- BIO Certification: GR-BIO-001
- Best Before: May 2021